Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kitchen Whiteboard


SUMMARY: Full Sized Kitchen White Board
COST: $25

I have a full-sized office whiteboard in my kitchen.
When I put it up I wondered if people would go 'ew, white board in the kitchen' and turn up their aesthetic noses - but the reaction has been 100% positive. What a cool idea! How useful! I wish I had that.

Life lesson - Create a functional lifestlye first (then make that style as cool as you can), people will respect you for that (and you're a lot less likely to miss Jury Duty again).

My sister the designer suggested a frame around the outside that matches the cabinetry - when I do that project I'll post.

I'd suggest a ceramic board (erases more cleanly) white board that is also magnetic (lets you get the clutter off of the fridge and post papers)

I love these Expo Dry Erase Markers. These dry-erase markers have a little eraser on the cap instead of having an eraser that keeps falling off of the board tray and getting lost or needing a boardside rack.

No comments: